Linode Reset Root Password Tutorial(2018), Changge Your Root Password In 2 Ways
- Click the Linodes tab in the Linode Manager.
- Select a Linode to pull up its Dashboard.
- Click Shut down to turn off your Linode. Monitor the Host Job Queue for a message indicating that your Linode has shut down.
- Click the Rescue tab.
- Select your primary disk from the Filesystem menu.
- Enter a new password for the root user in the New Password field.
- Click Reset Root Password. The Linode’s dashboard appears.
- Click Boot to turn on your Linode.
I will upload some images to show that how to reset linode vps root password.